• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] LOST_IN_THE_UNIVERSE.

I'm currently a college student. I like Mathematics , Astronomy the most. I like doing Problem Solving, solving Brain Teasers, Maths Riddles. I'm solving Rubik's Cube puzzle of different types now a days and my aim is to understand them as much as I can. It almost take me around 1 minute to solve 3x3 but improving and I want to excel in it.

abunickabhi

WCA
2013GHOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm currently a college student. I like Mathematics , Astronomy the most. I like doing Problem Solving, solving Brain Teasers, Maths Riddles. I'm solving Rubik's Cube puzzle of different types now a days and my aim is to understand them as much as I can. It almost take me around 1 minute to solve 3x3 but improving and I want to excel in it.
I love astronomy as well.