• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

lost my F2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bart Smit has some.

Edit

Just noticed you wrote "Good". Bart Smit has cubes, but doesn't have good cubes. I'm at work in Amsterdam right now btw. But I've only got my LingYun with me and you're not getting that. No sir.

Last edited:

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
The same can be said of your post, and mine.
Also your response.

He's probably already gone home to Aruba by now...
Remember I said that I was at work at the time of the OP? Well about an hour before end of shift, I was looking through a window 4 floors down to the streets below. My heart skipped a beat...there he was, staring right back into my eyes. There was something evil in that icy stare that has marked me. I could see his hunger for my precious LingYun appear in form of a disfigured grimace, a flash of sharp teeth...anguish...violence. I looked behind me to get a colleague to come over and look. I had only glanced away for a split second, but when I looked back, he was no longer there...I took the backdoor out of the building that day, suffice to say.

Last edited:

MoRpHiiNe

YouTube
Visit Channel
He's probably already gone home to Aruba by now...
Remember I said that I was at work at the time of the OP? Well about an hour before end of shift, I was looking through a window 4 floors down to the streets below. My heart skipped a beat...there he was staring right back into my eyes. There was something evil in that icy stare that has marked me. I could see his hunger for my precious LingYun appear in form of a disfigured grimace, a flash of sharp teeth...anguish...violence. I looked behind me to get a colleague to come over and look. I had only glanced away for a split second, but when I looked back, he was no longer there...I took the backdoor out of the building that day, suffice to say.

LOOLLLLLLLLLL

That was actually incredibly funny to read!

You are awesome.

fiftyniner

I worry for b4p4076.
Too much 'look-ahead' can do that to your head. Might want to consider giving the cubes a rest for a while
;)

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well everyone can go back to their lives, since someone found and returned my cube... Lucky case!

Terrified.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.