• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Losing peice in 4x4

Seriousli

Hi guys,

When I was trying to assemble my 4x4, I accidently dropped it and I am currently missing one piece of it. The piece that has 24 of them. I have however finished assembling my cube and it doesn't seem to be affected by the missing piece. I am wondering if it worth going through the trouble of finding the missing piece or would it perform the same without it?

CubableYT

On the ground, with shotgun pellets in me.
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi guys,

When I was trying to assemble my 4x4, I accidently dropped it and I am currently missing one piece of it. The piece that has 24 of them. I have however finished assembling my cube and it doesn't seem to be affected by the missing piece. I am wondering if it worth going through the trouble of finding the missing piece or would it perform the same without it?
This has happened to me quite a few times. It would be better in the long term to find the piece if you can. If not, your 4x4 inner pieces will occasionally lock up and get disfigured