• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Los Angeles Cube Meeting @ Little Tokyo Shopping Center

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
On 1/24/09, we had an awesome cube meeting at the Little Tokyo Shopping Center in Los Angeles. There were only five of us(Dene, Jun, Tyler, Devin, and myself) but we had a great time. Here are some videos that were taken by Tyler and I on my camera(Tyler also has some of his own videos up on Youtube). The link goes to a playlist so you can check out all six videos I have up currently( I may put up some more soon):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz6XCNuzbuc&feature=PlayList&p=9ED52C95F432D476&index=0

Last edited:

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
nice videos, it was fun watching

Thanks, it was fun filming the videos and partaking in the races as well. Tyler deserves kudos for filming the races when I was participating. :)

i agree, fun to watch! i wish there was something like that where i live in north london!

Heh, I am sure you guys can organize a get together if enough of you live close by. I had to travel nearly 2 hours to get to the meeting but it was well worth it.

dChan

WCA
2007CHAN06
YouTube
Visit Channel
About time you started posting again :p

Haha, yeah, sorry about my long absence. I took a break from cubing and only just recently started getting my times back down to where they used to be(or in the case of OH, down farther than it used to be). Thanks happa95 and Ramen(Jun and Tyler) as they really are the ones that got me back here. Nice to be back, though!

happa95

WCA
2008HAKO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
About time you started posting again :p

Haha, yeah, sorry about my long absence. I took a break from cubing and only just recently started getting my times back down to where they used to be(or in the case of OH, down farther than it used to be). Thanks happa95 and Ramen(Jun and Tyler) as they really are the ones that got me back here. Nice to be back, though!

I took a 6 month break as well but I nobody would notice that. Unlike you, I don't have 1000 + posts!