• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for VCubes from someone in the US

Thread starter #1
I'm looking for a v cube 7 and/or 5 from someone in the United States. I don't have much money but may be able to pay a little and I am willing to trade.
PM me if interested in working something out.

I've got a V-Cube 5 and a V-Cube 7 that I haven't used in quite some time. Both are white plastic and I've redone with sticker mods. The 7 is a globe and the 5 is a checkerboard.

How much are you looking to spend/what do you have to trade? I'm not a big speedcuber anymore, so obscure/unique collectible puzzles are more likely to spark my interest.

Thread starter #3
I've got a V-Cube 5 and a V-Cube 7 that I haven't used in quite some time. Both are white plastic and I've redone with sticker mods. The 7 is a globe and the 5 is a checkerboard.
I'm looking for one's that aren't sticker modded.
How much are you looking to spend/what do you have to trade? I'm not a big speedcuber anymore, so obscure/unique collectible puzzles are more likely to spark my interest.

YouTube
TCKyewbs
I have a white VCube 7 (only missing 2 stickers)! PM me your PayPal availability and what you'd be wiling to trade. Thanks!