• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

(looking for) Software capable of finding scramble based of cube state

BopsMcPops

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello, everyone!

I am looking for a software program capable of finding a scramble based on your cube state.

Sometimes, (for whatever reason), some mixed cube states become sentimental for one reason or another, and I'm curious what the actual scramble of those mixed cube states are.
From my subpar detective work, I haven't identified any programs capable of finding a scramble based on the state of your cube.

I imagine you'd have a scrambled cube, you would be able to load the current state of your cube into a white cube and "paint" the cube with the scramble, where it would then generate a 21 or so set of moves to achieve that current cube state.

I hope I'm making sense. If I'm not, I would be very happy to answer any questions to explain in better detail what I'm looking for! Thank you so much for your time!