• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

looking for intuitive F2L

CrunchFlake

Hi everybody,

first some words about my person. I use Jessica Fridrich's system for cubing. I'v achieved my personal best of 65 seconds. I know that's not quite fast, but I'v started cubing 1,5 months ago and my cube is quite stiff and not suitable for any fingertricks xD.
Well, OLL and PLL is no problem. I try to learn more and more PLLs and then I'll go on to the OLLs.
But I think I need most of my time to do the F2L. Up to now I've been putting in any corner seperately and then do the second layer. I already found the algorithms for F2L on Fridrich's page, but I want to do it mostly intuitively.
Can anyone of you give me a page with a good and understable guide or with instructions for F2L? (btw: I hold the cross at the bottom).

Thanks for your help!

sgowal

I used to go check my F2L on cubestation (Dan Harris' website) when I started cubing.

You should try to understand how some of the algs work and then come up with the rest of the algs (intuitively) yourself.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Yeah, Dan's page is great for learning tricks, etc. For lube, you can buy Silicone Spray for $2-$3 a can at a local hardware store, and it will make your cube easier to turn, etc.