• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for a Shengshou 7x7 mini black

Lux

I'm looking for a Shengshou 7x7 mini with black body. In Europe would be better because of the shipping costs.

Lux

The Wuji is significantly better than the Aofu anyway, and the Yufu is pretty comparable to the Aofu. Better if you put magnets in it.
Thank you very much maybe I should look for one of those

Lux

The Wuji is significantly better than the Aofu anyway, and the Yufu is pretty comparable to the Aofu. Better if you put magnets in it.
Sorry if I might sound rude, but English isn't my first language. I appreciate the advice

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Sorry if I might sound rude, but English isn't my first language. I appreciate the advice
Based on what you've posted here, your English is not perfect, but better than that of many native speakers and not at all rude. Don't worry about it.

Lux

Based on what you've posted here, your English is not perfect, but better than that of many native speakers and not at all rude. Don't worry about it.
Sorry to bother but what about the MF7 and MF7S?

One Wheel

WCA
2016BAIR04
Sorry to bother but what about the MF7 and MF7S?
I've only personally handled SS, Aofu (cubic and pillowed), Yufu, and Wuji 7x7s. I've magnetized the Wuji and partially magnetized the Yufu, significantly improving each. The Wuji is best out of the box, Aofu is next best, SS is the worst of those, but serviceable with accurate turning.