• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Looking for a REALLY cheap black 4x4

Hey guys, recently i lost my rubik's brand 4x4 ($25 +tax) and I know i'll never get it back. Well I need a replacement that is black and looks similar so my parents don't find out that I lost it, and I was wondering if anyone can sell me one through paypal like around $5 since my friend said he would buy one with his paypal. If you do please let me know and I'll buy it ASAP!!! I would prefer a good quality one such as a yusu and it can be really used as I have an extra set of stickers for a 4x4. Thanks :)

I accidentally left it somewhere and have looked all over so no one was the cause of it, my friend is offering to use his paypal and i pay him in cash. I don't care much of the resemblance as long as it's black, i barely ever took it out so they didn'f really mind it and don't know what it looks like

biscuit

WCA
2015WEBS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I accidentally left it somewhere and have looked all over so no one was the cause of it, my friend is offering to use his paypal and i pay him in cash. I don't care much of the resemblance as long as it's black, i barely ever took it out so they didn'f really mind it and don't know what it looks like

Why is it so important that they don't know you lost it? Also, if they've looked at it, any good 4x4 is going to look WAY diffrent

Lets just say my parents already think i'm irresponsible enough and they get mad at me if i misplace something, really mad. And because i have replacement s-line stickers that i'll just say i put on it. Trust me they won't be able to tell they aren't very observant and have glanced at it like once

KenBrace

Haha. They're right but i still need it

I would suggest you make some changes in your life to become more responsible. Your parents know what they are talking about and they get mad for a reason. Irresponsibility will carry on into more important areas of life and will cause you a lot of heart ache and stress in the future.

nightcuber

WCA
2014WANG59
Hey guys, recently i lost my rubik's brand 4x4 ($25 +tax) and I know i'll never get it back. Well I need a replacement that is black and looks similar so my parents don't find out that I lost it, and I was wondering if anyone can sell me one through paypal like around $5 since my friend said he would buy one with his paypal. If you do please let me know and I'll buy it ASAP!!! I would prefer a good quality one such as a yusu and it can be really used as I have an extra set of stickers for a 4x4. Thanks :)

It's not 5$ but it's 6-7$:
https://www.fasttech.com/category/2115/speed-cubes-timers-and-accessories?f=MTc4PTR4NHg0&sort=l&
They accept PayPal