• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

longest forum member

Atomixcc

It just popped out n my head. Who is the oldest active member on this forum. (By oldest I mean longest user) because I've seen some posts that were made in o9 and the people who posted went inactive approximately 2 years ago. So the got me wondering who is the longest normal member of this forum

Nir1213

YouTube
Visit Channel
It just popped out n my head. Who is the oldest active member on this forum. (By oldest I mean longest user) because I've seen some posts that were made in o9 and the people who posted went inactive approximately 2 years ago. So the got me wondering who is the longest normal member of this forum
pjk?

Reactions: qwr

Lucas Garron

Administrator
WCA
2006GARR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
yep. he's user id 1 @pjk
2. @Lucas Garron
3. not found
4. @CraigBouchard
5. @Joël

Fun fact: I have the smallest forum ID after PJK because it showed up as a referrer for a YouTube video back in the early days when he was setting up this forum. But I wasn't the "first" member. A lot of the other early accounts are older, migrated from when this forum was located at rubiks.has.it (and as you can tell from their join dates).