• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

London cube meet - Saturday 1st june

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Saturday 1st of June I'm planning a cube meet in the royal festival hall, from about 11 till late.
We'll be somewhere in the lobby or café area but it should be an easy spot, if you can't find us or the venue my number is 0750 873 4441.
The nearest stations are Waterloo and Embankment (directly across-river).
If your coming or would like to come post to this thread.
Callum H-J

Last edited:

roller

WCA
2009MACK01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I was a bit late with finding out the date of the meet-up, so it's too late for me to book a day off work ): so gutted, seeing as London is only like 1,5h away from me (Cambridge), but please do keep me updated about future meet-ups, would be great to meet some local cubers! any of you coming to Cambridge Open anyway?

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
unfortunately I can't go cambridge, but dan, billy, adam, and chris will be there. and of course we'll let you know, infact we have one in august already planned, but i'll let you know more later when its closer to the time

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
unfortunately I can't go cambridge, but dan, billy, adam, and chris will be there. and of course we'll let you know, infact we have one in august already planned, but i'll let you know more later when its closer to the time

So I need to get you some lube which isn't sand and a keyboard with a caps lock and/or shift key? =P

Brubicks cube

WCA
2013EDWA01
My friend Alex is going but she doesn't have a speedsolving account so i'm signing up for her. Sorry about the short notice. She's also extremely slow(12min) and has only rubik's brand using pochmann as her main (speed)solving method but she has been cubing for 6 years but has failed to improve.

Last edited:

speedcuber115

WCA
2013ROUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
My friend Alex is going but she doesn't have a speedsolving account so i'm signing up for her. Sorry about the short notice. She's also extremely slow(12min) and has only rubik's brand using pochmann as her main (speed)solving method but she has been cubing for 6 years but has failed to improve.

my best is 10.65 seconds. if no one believes me look for alex rouse on wca. he was just saying that to annoy me cos I couldn't reply even though I have an account. I use pochmann for bld and 12 min is 3 times my bld average.

is it alright I if I don't come for very long?

I have revision to do so I cant stay too late otherwise ill fail my exams.

is it possible to get 12 min on a fanshi shuang ren???

Last edited: