• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] London Cube meet / 24 Cube Relay 2:20

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice ! Who was there ?!
Btw, I hope that in January we could arrange a meeting!

We will definitely do this more often, perhaps late november/early december and the a january one!
Me (callum hales-jepp), billy jeffs, nevins chan, chris bode and joe richards.

Nevins, i have located the zhanchi of yours! Joe accidentally put it in his bag, he will be bringing it to UKO (phew!)

NevinsCPH

WCA
2010CHAN20
YouTube
Visit Channel
We will definitely do this more often, perhaps late november/early december and the a january one!
Me (callum hales-jepp), billy jeffs, nevins chan, chris bode and joe richards.

Nevins, i have located the zhanchi of yours! Joe accidentally put it in his bag, he will be bringing it to UKO (phew!)

Haha, thats a really big PHEW for me. Tell him have fun with it till UKO. Just had my 2nd success ever on 5BLD and saw your post. Coincidence? :p

Retrojoy

Speaking of coincidences... This is a shop that I saw on the bus on the way to the meet :p

View attachment 2410

Haha! That's great!

Was a great day though it has now got me super motivated. I've not let go of the cube since. And I now use QQtimer. ;)

My BLD is still horrible only got 2 successes out of 14 but broke my PB by one second (2:45).

CJH thanks for the OH tip (backwards swipe with index finger). This is saving me so much time and after tons of practice I may get sub 30s in the comp but we'll see.

Nevins - well done on the 5BLD! Great effort! Terlalu susah untuk saya.

RJ

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Haha! That's great!

Was a great day though it has now got me super motivated. I've not let go of the cube since. And I now use QQtimer. ;)

My BLD is still horrible only got 2 successes out of 14 but broke my PB by one second (2:45).

CJH thanks for the OH tip (backwards swipe with index finger). This is saving me so much time and after tons of practice I may get sub 30s in the comp but we'll see.

Nevins - well done on the 5BLD! Great effort! Terlalu susah untuk saya.

RJ

I lolled at the nevins shop!
Good! QQtimer is so much nicer!
The BLD will get there, i got 3 sub 1:30's in a row when i got back.
I taught you backwards swipe? Nice! Also pushing the piece back is a good way to do it also (concidering i only showed you H-perm), i got two 18's OH solves when i got back also.
Congrats nevins, may we both be podium big blinders!

NevinsCPH

WCA
2010CHAN20
YouTube
Visit Channel
Chris, it will get better once you get the key of it. Then you should join me in big cube blds! Semoga berjayamu!

That meat market really got me there lol. To think that I have a 'unique' name. :p

I hope we get the podium too, at least I should bring an official 5BLD result home. Got another success, 2 success in a day, I think I found out where the problems of the past attempts were. Gotta get my way into sub 20minutes! :D

CHJ

WCA
2012HALE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Chris, it will get better once you get the key of it. Then you should join me in big cube blds! Semoga berjayamu!

That meat market really got me there lol. To think that I have a 'unique' name. :p

I hope we get the podium too, at least I should bring an official 5BLD result home. Got another success, 2 success in a day, I think I found out where the problems of the past attempts were. Gotta get my way into sub 20minutes! :D

Mollerz im guessing will DNF, or not even attempt since he didn't at WSMO or euros (i think) so its really about success, nice 5BLD work! If im correct with my memo and speed of it, i should break sub 25, my best 2 piece off DNF was 28 and success was 33 but that was ages ago. Imma join you soon at that speed!