• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Limited Shopping

AngelFire479

YouTube
Visit Channel
So my parents have strictly limited me to shopping on Amazon.com for my cubes because they have had their credit card stolen online multiple times, therefore the selection available is not as great. I'm looking to buy (only from amazon) a stickered 3x3. I personally favor the Dyan series, my first speedcube was the DyanV5 stickerless, and my pb is (56.33). Any suggestions for cubes from amazon for speed and cornercutting abilities? Thanks

Ollie

WCA
2012FROS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
The one you mentioned will do fine, just be aware that if you plan on competing you won't be able to use a stickerless cube as they are not competition legal. And before you ask, it's because they give the solver an advantage in looking ahead as you don't need to rotate the cube in order to see colours on the B face, plus other examples.

Have a look in the Hardware Area.