• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Lifestyle Seasons Winter 2014 (Australia)

notfeliks

No shortage of Aus comps then! :D

Out of curiosity Tim (that may turn into something more), what would it take to get a delegate and equipment up to Queensland for a comp, in terms of money and availability?

TimMc

Premium Member
WCA
2009MCMA01
Out of curiosity Tim (that may turn into something more), what would it take to get a delegate and equipment up to Queensland for a comp, in terms of money and availability?

Myself or Dene could bring equipment up. Dene is busy in July during the World Cup and I'm busy in April and September.

We're kind of relying on locals to find a suitable venue up there and are looking for a candidate delegate in NSW/QLD.

If something can be organised several months in advance then we'd be able to book cheaper flights.

Tim.

ShadowCuber

Is there any possible way to register and join the comp i just found out that there is 1 on and it is 5 min drive from house, btw still haven't attended my first comp, but how is everyone.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is there any possible way to register and join the comp i just found out that there is 1 on and it is 5 min drive from house, btw still haven't attended my first comp, but how is everyone.

You could try e-mailing Tim, but we put a limit on the competitor number because of space limitations. If someone else pulls out you might be able to take their place, but it's only fair if we do that first in first served.

Eleanor

WCA
2013SHIE01
I don't think I will be able to go to this comp either, because I don't have a way of getting there and have another thing on the same day. I hope everyone has fun though :)