• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Let's make June 22nd Dan Brown Day

Shoul we make June 22nd Dan Brown Day

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaresB

Premium Member
WCA
2011BOST01
YouTube
Visit Channel
June 22nd was when Dan Brown released his 1st how to solve a rubiks cube video. Since almost everyone started off with his method we should commemorate by celebrating Dan Brown Day. Give me suggestions on how to celebrate. Vote on poll above.

Last edited:

Toad

Premium Member
WCA
2009SMIT06
YouTube
Visit Channel
A few pointers for you:

Dan Brown is just an ordinary guy that made a few videos that got popular.
It's called a Rubik's Cube, not a "rubies cube".
Do your research before you spew out statements like "almost everyone started off with his method".

Ok?

maggot

i just want to mention, i did not learn this method first. k thanks. and no, june 22 should not be dan brown day.
although, i thought it was interesting that Dan Brown the writer was born on this day in 1964. also carson daly (another annoying famous personality) in 1973.

alkanova

chill guys...now let's make this day the mark of the beginning of pwnAge hunting season...*gets shotgun out*

S

Systemdertoten

IDC for Dan Brown (albeit care enough to post about it :fp).

TiLiMayor

WCA
2011VARG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, I mean, he has a remarkable history of world and continental record in his WCA profile.

pwnAge, yuu have really gave me the lolz this week, yuu even have two nominatios for the forum awards I'll vote for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.