• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Large Cube Sale (Mf8 Square 1/MOA + CubeTwist Clock/Fisher Cube/3x3s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Tried to be as specific as possible. The format is Item - Color - Price (except for clocks). Prices for the most part are set. I am not selling internationally, only US (unless you want to pay for extremely expensive shipping). Shipping should be anywhere from $5-$8 (in the US).

3x3s:

Dayan I, Taiyan - Black - $5 (like new)
Dayan Lunhui - White - $7
Shengen FIII - White - $10 (Limited Edition from iCubeMart. Stickered by the Shengen owner himself.)
Edison Cube - Black - $10
Alpha V - White - $7 (like new)
Dayan Lingyun - White - $7
Alpha III-f - White - $6 (like new)
Dayan GuHong - White - $7
Alpha CC - White - $10 (like new, comes with original baggy/screws/etc)
Gans 2 - Black - $5 (like new, 1-2 solves done)

Other:

Mf8 Square 1 v1 - White - $7 (broken in/taken apart/lubed)

Want to buy it all? Have a discount. Only $70 + shipping.

Thanks for looking. Please PM/post with questions.

Last edited:

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
I actually do want to buy the Alpha CC from you. Can I get a discount because I live 5 minutes walking distance from you?

You just don't have to pay shipping :)

What version is the square-1?

Version 1.

I'm interested in one of the clocks if you can get one to me at Hillsdale 2011. My parents won't let me buy things online, only in person. I'm not sure which clock is better though.

They are about the same. I'll have this stuff at Hillsdale (if it hasn't been sold already).

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
how much is shipping for a clock?

Should be around $6. Depends on your zip code though. If you want a specific amount PM me your zip.

could i possibly buy your alpha III-f and your Alpha V at hillsdale? I have a chance of going. (are they lubed? if not, could you lube them right before the comp?)

They are both lubed. Are you 100% sure going or just most likely? If most likely then I may sell them to someone else if they are interested, since I would prefer to get some money now instead of in 2 months :p

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can I try the Alpha CC, Alpha V, and Dayan Linyun if they're not gone by Hillsdale 2012? Never tried them before and I'm curious. I know I'm going for sure and I'll buy whatever Clock is left for sure. If you had more black/colored dayan cubes I would buy more stuff.

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Can I try the Alpha CC, Alpha V, and Dayan Linyun if they're not gone by Hillsdale 2012? Never tried them before and I'm curious. I know I'm going for sure and I'll buy whatever Clock is left for sure. If you had more black/colored dayan cubes I would buy more stuff.

Yeah sure, if I still have them I'll have them at Hillsdale.

I don't want to see the alpha cc...i wanted to see the V and the III-f, if they're any different.

:fp

I have no idea why I thought you said Alpha CC. But yeah, I'll have the AV/AIII-f at Hillsdale if they haven't been sold by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.