• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

LA airport security has been tighten!

Chuck

WCA
2009ADIW01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Source:
Detik.Com: AS Perketat Pengamanan Bandara

Los Angeles airport security has been tighten now.
Beware CUBERS!!!

AS Perketat Pengamanan Bandara
Pasca percobaan peledakan pesawat Northwest Airlines beberapa hari yang lalu, polisi Amerika memperketat keamanan di sejumlah bandara. Seperti terlihat di Bandara Internasional Los Angeles, AS, Rabu

bandara1.jpg

bandara2.jpg

bandara4.jpg

bandara5.jpg

bandara3.jpg

:D :D :D

IamWEB

WCA
2009BOAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
^These posts are hilarious.

Obviously you can't bring cubes on a plane! The contents of the lube within the cubes are not allowed the flight, and therefore your cube cannot go.

r_517

Premium Member
WCA
2009WANG19
i took a plane in Amersterdam where the bomb was carried to the plane just a few hours before. i put 3*3, 4*4, clock, BrainString, CrossTeaser, Planets, Stackmat and Timer in my bag and they didnt check them at all

i taught a British on plane:)

cincyaviation

WCA
2010HOVL02
you ARE allowed to bring you8 cubes on a plane, dont worry, although i was going through the preflight check in paris on my way home yesterday and the guy turned my v cube 7, i think he was confused...

Chaos2011

WCA
2009WARN01
I just flew yesterday from New York to Texas and the only thing they had a problem with was my Touch Cube and that's only because it's a big electronic.

I had my main 3x3, my old main 3x3, 3x3x4, mirror cube, square 1 and 2x2 :/

Edmund

WCA
2008ROTH03
I always bring cubes. and they are always lubed. I've brought a mini screwdriver once but I'm guessing my days of that are over. I wasn't allowed to bring silicone spray on a plane though.