• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

knockoffs on amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abomb2o11

So I've just been using a rubik's brand recently, and since my birthday/Christmas is coming up I wanted to buy the Moyu weilong, and looking on amazon, I found one for around $9 USD, but all the ones I find on official speedcube shops are a lot more expensive. So... is there any way to get a cube that I can assuredly know that it won't be a knockoff, and still get it fairly cheap?

waffle=ijm

Waffo
WCA
2008MANA02
YouTube
Visit Channel
the thing with amazon is maybe at worst mislabeling and not getting the right cube. not necessarily a "knock off" just simply mislabeled. Personally I'd just spend the extra few bucks from to buy from theCubicle.us (or others) because of good shipping and service. also you know it's not mislabeled

Last edited:

ChickenWrap

YouTube
Visit Channel
I bought a zhanchi off amazon once and it was a legit cube. However, I would still recommend playing it safe and buying from somewhere more reliable, as other cubes I have bought from amazon have been questionable.

Status
Not open for further replies.