• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Klaudiusz is now on Speedsolving

Hello all of you. Most of you probably know me from FB and comps but I decided to join Speedsolving forum as well. There are many useful informations to find and much to learn from older cubers. Once I gain enough knowledge I will probably move on and start my career as a delegate and hopefully on some higher position in the future.

Regarding me, I was born in Poland but I live in Liverpool for almost a year now. I like the place but I don't think I will stay here forever. I am cubing since 2009 and I was participating in comps (mostly judging and volunteering) since July 2011. I became more active recently as interesting things are happening!

Loser

WCA
2016QUIN01
Hello all of you. Most of you probably know me from FB and comps but I decided to join Speedsolving forum as well. There are many useful informations to find and much to learn from older cubers. Once I gain enough knowledge I will probably move on and start my career as a delegate and hopefully on some higher position in the future.

Regarding me, I was born in Poland but I live in Liverpool for almost a year now. I like the place but I don't think I will stay here forever. I am cubing since 2009 and I was participating in comps (mostly judging and volunteering) since July 2011. I became more active recently as interesting things are happening!

Welcome my friend!

Welcome, what are you pbs and averages?

Hi! I average around 9.5s with CFOP. I have many bad habits though... White cross only and only righty U2. I also use pure CFOP without any additional LL extensions. I am not as motivated as I used to be when I was younger so I guess it's satistying average for me. From time to time I can get sub40 ao5 on 4x4. My 5x5 times are around 1:05-1:25 and 6x6 ~2:30.

It is nice to have you on the forums, are you interested in going to the US?

Maybe for some kind of work&travel but honestly I have no such plans for now :(