• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

kinch2002 website - articles about cubing and other stuff

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
kinch2002
www.kinch2002.com

I've started my own blog website for articles on Cubing, Sports, Current Issues, Games and Mental Calculation. Recently I've realised that I do a lot of statistical analysis and investigation for fun so it's time to start sharing some of my findings! There are a few articles on there already for you to enjoy...cubing development, human calendar tutorial, FIFA rankings, airplane safety, risk battles.

It also hosts the kinchranks for now

I hope that you guys at least find the cubing articles interesting!

Let me know here if you have any suggestions (or use the box on the home page)

Attachments

mycube

WCA
2011FRES01
Looks really nice to me :)
just a short question about kinchranks, how often do you update them?

Edit: oh and I only can scroll up to the middle of "skweb", is it just because of my browser (safari) or happens this to other people too?

Last edited:

kinch2002

Premium Member
WCA
2009SHEP01
YouTube
kinch2002
Looks really nice to me :)
just a short question about kinchranks, how often do you update them?
Thanks. I'm updating them once a month at the moment near the beginning of each month. I could do more often if there's demand...or find someone who knows how to get an autoupdate going :)

Are there no single kinchranks?
There is no single or average kinchranks, there's just kinchranks. Read all the blurb about it to understand

Thanks for writing this, this is really interesting reading.
...says one of the people who is probably more qualified than me to write an article on how cubing has changed since 2003. Glad you enjoyed it :)