• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Kia ora!

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello friends!
I like to party..
I come from a very peaceful place at the bottom of the world named New Zealand [stands for 'land of the damn sexy']

It is named after a sexy member of our country named Inf3rn0..
You may know him.
His sexy orange hair is the light source for this distant and remote place.

He has taught me f2l while trying to get into my pants.

I am temporarily disadvantaged in my cubing activities due to this very sexy person needing the cube he had lent me back.. He then tried to take centres out, etc and has since wrecked it.
He is a douche at times.

I hope I will be a postitive contributor to your online shananagans - no doubt you'll find me in 'off-topic' as I have next to no knowledge of actual cubing and will more than likely embarrass myself.. However I am slowly learning off inf3rn0's greatness.

I enjoy chemistry, pwning inf3rn0 and partying.
I hope to see you guys around..
:]

YouTube
Visit Channel
Oh, doh, fail, thought I wasn't allowed to mention your real name incase of crazy-cubing stalkers..
sigh.
Hah, Cameron is probably the sexiest thing you've seen.
But now sunburnt from lying on a picnic table which mysteriously had no chairs for 3+ hours.