• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KewbzUk

Lukec100804

Hey Cubers,

We are KewbzUK, a fairly new speed cube puzzle store located in the UK.
Stocking all major speed cubes like the Valk 3 & Gans we offer great prices and even free shipping when your order totals over £30!

As a special gift we would like to offer all readers of this post an extra 5% off which isn't alot but on top of our great prices is another reason to shop! :cool:

Discount Code: SSOLVP14

http://www.kewbz.co.uk - Please, Take a look and see what you think :)

Thank You all for Reading,
& Happy luke<3

Chris Burn

Hey, new to cubing, now averaging sub 1min using Fredrich method. Being UK based and a newbie I was struggling to find a knowledgeable company that sells in the UK at reasonable prices. Thankfully came across Kewbz. Luke was fantastic at communicating and helping me out. Fab website, fab comms, fab prices, fab speedy delivery. Loving my Gan 356 Air SM! Thanks guys. Highly recommended.

Lukec100804

Hey, new to cubing, now averaging sub 1min using Fredrich method. Being UK based and a newbie I was struggling to find a knowledgeable company that sells in the UK at reasonable prices. Thankfully came across Kewbz. Luke was fantastic at communicating and helping me out. Fab website, fab comms, fab prices, fab speedy delivery. Loving my Gan 356 Air SM! Thanks guys. Highly recommended.
No problem happy to help