• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KCubing (Kansas city cubing group)

Duncan Bannon

I'm new here, but could we do a online ks comp. I'm not fast at all, but we could try. Just a one time deal. I could do scrambles. Maybe 2x2,3x3,4x4,5x5,6x6,7x7,Prya,Mega,OH,3blind,4 blind, mutliblind, feet, skewb. Anything else? Average of 5 on everything.

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
I'm new here, but could we do a online ks comp. I'm not fast at all, but we could try. Just a one time deal. I could do scrambles. Maybe 2x2,3x3,4x4,5x5,6x6,7x7,Prya,Mega,OH,3blind,4 blind, mutliblind, feet, skewb. Anything else? Average of 5 on everything.
Sure! We could do it though skype?

Duncan Bannon

I wasn't thinking that, just like honor system. But, some people could sure. I wont head that though. IDK about skype.

Duncan Bannon

How many people would be interested in participating? I dont care if there is only a few, but I'd like to know which events the participants would like. I could also do this like once a month or so if people like this.

aybuck37

WCA
2015BUCK03
How many people would be interested in participating? I dont care if there is only a few, but I'd like to know which events the participants would like. I could also do this like once a month or so if people like this.
Hmm I know there’s an online weekly competition on the forum. We could just do that and try to get most of the kc group to do it too.

Zyrb

WCA
2010BRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey all, I’m getting back into cubing after a long break. My last comp was Lawrence 2014. It looks like there hasn’t been a KC cube meetup in a while. Would anyone be interested in making that happen again? Im practicing for the comp in May and would love to have a meetup with other KC cubers because I don’t know any at the moment and couldn’t find a Facebook group.