• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

KCubing (Kansas city cubing group)

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
Sorry Quinton. I don't have a huge chance of coming now. I just got my baseball schedule and one of the practices is from 12:30-2 P.M. on the day of the meet. My mom said if it is raining out I could come, but if not, I can't.:(

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey TYcubing, other than you it looks like there's only going to be three of us and I have to leave early, one other person may have to leave early as well, so I don't know if we'l still be at Lamar's by the time you get done with baseball. Hopefully they'll stay after I leave, but I don't really know.

Sarah86

Hey guys, I was at the last meet at Lamar's, do any of you know if anything is in the works for a Lawrence competition this year?

Tycubing

WCA
2015SPEC01
Dunno. Zachary Pascalar isn't going to be at KCubing. I'm having ideas that he quit curbing.

Edit: **Facepalm** Curbing. Wow spell check...

Sarah86

Dunno. Zachary Pascalar isn't going to be at KCubing. I'm having ideas that he quit curbing.

Edit: **Facepalm** Curbing. Wow spell check...
Didn't he go to the last Kcubing? Though I noticed he isn't registered for kcubing 2016....

Sarah86

Yeah he was at the fall comp. I could email him about it. I think the delegate and timing it with other organizers was the main issues.
Yeah I'm not sure, I just think it would be cool to keep events and meetups in Kansas going though. (Like the Lawrence comp)

Sarah86

Would anyone be up for another meet at Lamars some Saturday in the near future?