• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Kaydin Peterson Progression Thread

(03/28/2022) Currently 12 years old and learning 2-Look OLL. Focusing on completing (L, T, and U alg)
(03/28/2022) Currently 12 years old and finished learning 2-Look OLL. Beginning on 2-Look PLL.
(03/30/2022) Currently 12 years old and got new PB (39.48) still using beginner method. Working on 2-Look PLL still.
(03/31/2022) Currently 13 years old (birthday!) and got a new PB (38.38) still using the beginner method. Working on 2-Look PLL still.
(03/31/2022) Currently 13 years old (birthday!) and got a new PB (33.43) still using the beginner method. Working on 2-Look PLL still.
(04/02/2022) Currently 13 years old and consistently using 2-Look OLL and 2-Look PLL in solves. I definitely have the algorithms memorized. Going to be working on cross and F2L. These 2 things need improvement.
(04/04/2022) Currently 13 years old and got a new PB (33.05) using beginner CFOP. Working on cross and F2L
(04/04/2022) Currently 13 years old and got a new PB (31.29+) using beginner CFOP. Working on cross and F2L
(04/04/2022) Currently 13 years old and got the GAN 11 M Pro UV Coated. I lubed it with 6 drops of LUNAR from SCS. Still working on cross and F2L

Last edited:
If you haven't already, I would suggest full pll, or at least 2 look pll before OLL.
Yeah I see why I should have learned 2 look pll before 2 look oll but its kinda too late haha, I already learned it all. I am working on 2 look pll right now and I'm having good progress. Also, about full oll and full pll, I plan on learning that later. I still only know beginner cfop and I want to do full oll and pll over summer so I have more time to learn all the algorithms. Especially since I have a Bar Mitzvah coming up I am putting a lot of time into that as I'm already behind on my lessons. Thanks for the tips though!

Stock_Fish109

Yeah I see why I should have learned 2 look pll before 2 look oll but its kinda too late haha, I already learned it all. I am working on 2 look pll right now and I'm having good progress. Also, about full oll and full pll, I plan on learning that later. I still only know beginner cfop and I want to do full oll and pll over summer so I have more time to learn all the algorithms. Especially since I have a Bar Mitzvah coming up I am putting a lot of time into that as I'm already behind on my lessons. Thanks for the tips though!
yeah, no problem, good luck!