• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[AsR] Kaijun Lin 28/28 MBLD in 47:24

DGCubes

WCA
2013GOOD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!? That's insane. Seems like he had a decent amount of time left too. If it were linear (which it's not because I assume he goes over his memo a few times), he could technically do 35 cubes in an hour... that's crazy.

Ross The Boss

WCA
2012SVEN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Kaijun Lin is simply incredible isnt he? At this rate, Maskow's going to have something to worry about... Far in the future though. Fourty-one out of fourty-one still seems like untouchable :p. I wonder if Maskow will ever get back into multi. Really looking forward to some more competition in this category.

newtonbase

Premium Member
WCA
2015ADAM03
YouTube
Visit Channel
The first time Maskow bettered this result was just 7 months before setting the current WR. I wouldn't expect Kaijun to do it that quickly but I think it's inevitable that he, or one of the other guys like Gianfranco Huanqui (or even someone new) will get there within 2 years. Of course Maskow could beat it himself and this might motivate him to do so.