• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

K4

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
OMG ITS HERE

So I've been working on this on and off for a few weeks now.

Basically, this is the third revision of the site. I've learnt a lot of neat tricks since I made the last one, and picked up some nice techniques. I looked at the old site a while back and just decided to completely redo it from scratch.

I tried to provide extensive details about what I do when solving, but it's quite hard to describe accuratly. I threw out all the waffle and documented all the quirks I found while I made this fun journey. The ELL page is particularly extensive.

I also (hopefully) addressed the interface issues people were having (Pochmann), and decked it out in sexy black.

So here are the fruits of my labour. Enjoy.

I know its basically the same thing but underneath lrD2l'r'UlrD2l'r'U' could you also add Rw2' F2 Rw2 U' Rw2 F2 Rw2 U' and the (Rw2 B2 Rw2 U)*2 alg for the mirror? Plz?

Yeah, I like those algs (much) better too. +1 to add. SiGN notation is the future. Use it today.

chris410

Thank you for sharing, I will study this once I begin learning the 4x4.

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Nice well put. Got more algs to learn

Read the description, they're not there to be learnt.

Man not a video.

I put in the effort to create this and all you can do is complain that there isn't a video. If you can't read, I don't think you should be allowed to solve a cube.

I know its basically the same thing but underneath lrD2l'r'UlrD2l'r'U' could you also add Rw2' F2 Rw2 U' Rw2 F2 Rw2 U' and the (Rw2 B2 Rw2 U)*2 alg for the mirror? Plz?

Added. It's awesome, thanks. If anyone else has better algs for other cases, please let me know.

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it makes doing stuff like this worth it when I know people benefit from it.