• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Justin Thomas - 3:11.62 7x7 single (Yau5)

WCA
2011THOM01
Thread starter #6
You can do this but not sub 4 in comp?!!
1) My cube wasn't nearly as good at the time
2) The first two solves were sup-4 because of stupid nervousness / lookahead failure
3) The third solve actually should have been sub-4 by a large margin, but then my cube jammed badly in the middle of parity alg (see #1), and by the time I fixed the jam I couldn't figure out where I was in the alg and had to re-solve a whole bunch of stuff :/

WCA
2010CHIU01
YouTube
samchoochiu
1) My cube wasn't nearly as good at the time
2) The first two solves were sup-4 because of stupid nervousness / lookahead failure
3) The third solve actually should have been sub-4 by a large margin, but then my cube jammed badly in the middle of parity alg (see #1), and by the time I fixed the jam I couldn't figure out where I was in the alg and had to re-solve a whole bunch of stuff :/
darn... that really sucks
hopefully you will get an official average remotely close to your real average at that big arizona comp