• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] Justin Adsuara 2:25.04 solve with chopsticks

edd5190

WCA
2007ADSU01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I'm the current UWR holder, after, surprisingly, only 1 day of practice!:) I think a looser cube improved my times the most, and with practice I can soon get sub-2:30 average:)

Last edited by a moderator:

edd5190

WCA
2007ADSU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A DIY cube which I bought at Caltech Summer and could never make tight enough for speedsolve so I decided to leave as a OH cube, but I found was also too loose for my liking for OH, so I just left it onto my desk, never using it, until I finally tried chopstick solving, so I decided to use that cube for chopstick solving:)

H

hdskull

A DIY cube which I bought at Caltech Summer and could never make tight enough for speedsolve so I decided to leave as a OH cube, but I found was also too loose for my liking for OH, so I just left it onto my desk, never using it, until I finally tried chopstick solving, so I decided to use that cube for chopstick solving:)

how much was it ?