• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Jigaloo awesome texture on stickerless cube!

Thread starter #1
So today, i was putting jigaloo into my stickerless guhong by lying all the pieces down, but instead of on a paper towel, i put it on an ordinary grocery bad because i was too lazy too stand up and walk 15 feet. That laziness turned out to be awesomness, my stickerless guhong has like a really cool texture on it, but now i don't think its legal for blind solving or reg solving. D:D:D:D:D:D happy and sad 20111104_222327.jpg 20111104_222302.jpg 20111104_222233.jpg Also, how do i "embed" photos on a post, like you can embed a youtube video?

Thread starter #4
It actually feels much faster than before :D, but its corner cutting decreased a bit(a bit or abit?) Hopefully when i clean all the jigaloo out of the cube and lube with diff oil, corner cutting will come back.