• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Jam88's Quest to be the next Feliks Zemdegs - Week 1 | Restarting, 4x4 PB

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello members of the forum, this is my progress thread! As you can probably tell from the title, my aim is to be the next Feliks Zemdegs( i.e. World class). These are my current averages and PB's.

2x2
Avg 5.555 (fr lmao)
Single 2.940
Method Ortega

3x3
Avg 18
Single 12.884
Method CFOP

4x4
Avg 1:10-1:20
Single 56.600
Method Yau

5x5
Avg 3 min
Single 2:51.309

Pyra
Avg ---
Single ---
Method LBL

Squan
Avg ---
Single ---
Method Vandenburgh (I think ??)

OH
Avg high ---
Single ---
Method CFOP

Last edited:

Skuber

What’s your main for OH? If you’re just using a normal 3x3 I’d suggest either making sure it’s at a good speed so you don’t tire yourself out too quickly but also make sure it’s stable and doesn’t lock up or deform a lot. The other thing I’d suggest if you don’t have it already, the GAN 354M v2 is a fantastic cube for OH since it’s a smaller size, quick, light, and very stable on the tighter tension

Skuber

What’s your main for OH? If you’re just using a normal 3x3 I’d suggest either making sure it’s at a good speed so you don’t tire yourself out too quickly but also make sure it’s stable and doesn’t lock up or deform a lot. The other thing I’d suggest if you don’t have it already, the GAN 354M v2 is a fantastic cube for OH since it’s a smaller size, quick, light, and very stable on the tighter tension
Also since I have a lot of free time I can help you with other events, my favorite being big cubes

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Title changed! Trying to learn ocll, epll and cpll from Cubeskills. Just scrambling ll and solving it with algs. Any tips @Owen Morrison @Micah Morrison (and anyone else too:))?
EDIT: My main is Cyclone Boys Mega and idk my avg, haven't been doing it for too long yet

Last edited: