• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Jam88's Quest to be the next Feliks Zemdegs - Week 1 | Restarting, 4x4 PB

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Right, 9x9 pb of 40 mins. I’m getting back into cubing for real now, and it’s kinda funny how it happened. I hope no one minds me telling the story. So I play on cubecraft (a Minecraft server) and yesterday I was browsing the forums for it and I saw an account claiming to be the fastest cuber on cubecraft. So my competitive nature is awakened, and I’m back to grinding. I think I’ve relearned all the algs now except for a few OLL’s.

BenChristman1

WCA
2019CHRI11
SS Competition Results
Right, 9x9 pb of 40 mins. I’m getting back into cubing for real now, and it’s kinda funny how it happened. I hope no one minds me telling the story. So I play on cubecraft (a Minecraft server) and yesterday I was browsing the forums for it and I saw an account claiming to be the fastest cuber on cubecraft. So my competitive nature is awakened, and I’m back to grinding. I think I’ve relearned all the algs now except for a few OLL’s.
Not sure if there’s a CubeCraft on Java, but I’m on the Bedrock one.