• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I'm back!!! J8Cubes Video Thread

Should I upload more frequently?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Unfortunately, my editing software just had an update and now it becomes unresponsive when I try to edit a video. Due to this, there will not be a video this week. If it is not fixed by the week after, I may try to record some videos which need no editing, but I feel that this would lower the quality significantly.

Jam88

YouTube
Visit Channel
Is it just my computer, or is my pfp on yt a greyed out thing with a line?

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
What videos would you want to see/ think there should be more of/ want me to make?

I know this post was from a while back but my advice would be to produce things that you enjoy making. Viewers want to see the creators passion and interest in what they do so definitely keep it up. Great channel. Awesome content.

Zain_A24

YouTube
Visit Channel
A suggestion I would make is to spice up your thumbnail, not that I'm really good at it either lol, but in some of your thumbnails, you should find cubes that have a transparent background, an exane would be visual cube, or other .png files(is it png files?)

What we do for thumbnails is we constantly zoom far out and see what it would look like when it's tiny. If it does the job at the size of a postage stamp, it is a good thumbnail.