• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

I've gotten 4 sub-2's this week!

alexc

WCA
2008COOK01
All of a sudden over the last week or two my bld times have dropped a lot! I have now gotten 4 sub 2 solves to this date. My first was a 1:58.05, non lucky. The memo was 1:00 flat. That same night, I got a 1:58.93! :) The funny thing was, the second one had much better memo than the first. (4x.xx seconds) Then, yesterday, I got a 1:58.xx. I also got a new PB, 1:56.72. It again was non lucky, with 4 oriented corners, 2 permuted corners, and 2 or 3 permuted edges, so it was very easy. Memo was about 1:00 exactly. I'm so excited, I've gotten to sub 2 SO fast. :D Next goal is sub 1:30. ;)

Leo

Congrats :) I'm making too many execution mistakes. My memo times are going up but I haven't had a solve in awhile. I can fully remember all of CO EO CP and EP from an attempt yesterday that I messed up on. Keep up the good times!

ThePizzaGuy92

WCA
2007SEID01
YouTube
Visit Channel
congratz!!
what were your times before this? [to get an idea of your progession]

I'm very jealous, although I'm still pretty proud of myself getting sub-4:30 solves, haha

malcolm

Which method do you use? My memo is slightly faster than yours, but my excecution is around twice as slow, need to speed it up for sub-2