• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

It's done! famous giant rubik

The one in the minecraft thread

I guess it's legit. What would make it cracked?
Lol I know right? Makes no sense.

Credits:

RyanParoz (Innocence)
Statue (Edward) LOL
Killzre (Sunnysideup? I think)
Gaetan Guimond (jms_gears1) :p
xpoiisonangel (Not a speedcuber)

Is that it?

BTW people, those ugly gaps between the cubies have now been fixed. Screenshots will be up on the 32nd of Icantbebothered.

EDIT21115: For people who are interested, the server is (spaces removed): 2 2 0 . 2 3 3 . 4 7 . 1 2

Last edited:
WCA
2011KING01
YouTube
twistnturn44
Thread starter #7
Lol I know right? Makes no sense.

Credits:

RyanParoz (Innocence)
Statue (Edward) LOL
Killzre (Sunnysideup? I think)
Gaetan Guimond (jms_gears1) :p
xpoiisonangel (Not a speedcuber)

Is that it?

BTW people, those ugly gaps between the cubies have now been fixed. Screenshots will be up on the 32nd of Icantbebothered.

EDIT21115: For people who are interested, the server is (spaces removed): 2 2 0 . 2 3 3 . 4 7 . 1 2
Didn't elliotp help a bit?

jms_gears1

Premium Member
WCA
2009MAUP01
YouTube
azureriot
lol, sorry. I didnt know what we were going to use for red so i just kind of didnt finish that side. I did the lava side in like... 3 mins tho :3 (well most of it, you guys had like 4 squares done i think.