- Feb 13, 2021
Thank you, these tips will go toward furure endevours.I think the tutorial is not bad.
- I like your voice
- I like the amount of information in a single video
- I think you cover the concept well
- I like to-the-point approach without long intro and outro
Having said that, there are some things I don't like and I would wrap it up in a "too high noise-to-signal ratio".
- There are a lot of parts that are not essential to the tutorial like you trying to figure out a way to setup some case.
- Some parts obscure your points (like the incorrectly executed sequences).
- Some parts I find questionable and not thought out well, like suggestion to do keyhole triple-sexy, when triple sexy itself preserves solved edge so can be done directly on the target slot.
- The music I find distracting.
- Your camera loses and regains focus
- You move cube too much. I would prefer if it was more stable
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|J||Using Keyhole on 3x3||General Speedcubing Discussion||5|
|Tutorial: Multislotting with Keyhole||How-to's, Guides, etc.||0|
|Keyhole method||General Speedcubing Discussion||7|
|F||Felix Lee's Pyraminx Tutorial: Advanced Keyhole||How-to's, Guides, etc.||9|
|[Video] Erik: Pyraminx tutorial, my interpretation of the keyhole method||How-to's, Guides, etc.||7|