• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] Is my 3x3 Broken?

Jacob Watters

20210222_200845_Easy-Resize.com.jpg20210222_200845_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
I was taking the edge piece out of my GAN 356 Magnetic 3x3 and the puzzle was too tight and now a part of the piece is bent. I put the piece back in the puzzle and it turns like normal except for the side the bend is on because that side is very clunky and isn't smooth and I'm worried it will break while inside the puzzle. Should I just leave it as is or is there a way to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Jacob Watters

Thank you, I did attempt this as soon as I established what had happened but the bend wouldn't budge and seemed to applying more pressure to other parts of the piece, so this was causing more harm than good.

MJS Cubing

WCA
2019SULL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Which is this cube? Don't use it, it will harm the other pieces and yea i think you got it. If you live in the USA you can order a spare part.
You can order a part from all over the world, and if I told you to stop using your main 3x3, I think you could see the problem here. Also, it won’t harm the rest of the pieces, just make the current one worse.