• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Is CRC 808 Silicone Spray good?

lordchriszhou

Nor mine, I have been using CRC 808 Silicone Spray on my Dayan Guhong and various other cubes for over a year and they still work perfectly fine.
It works instantly after you put it on. And my cubes are not "glued" or "screwed up".

Yuxuibbs

WCA
2011CHEN54
YouTube
Rainpaw4
Nor mine, I have been using CRC 808 Silicone Spray on my Dayan Guhong and various other cubes for over a year and they still work perfectly fine.
It works instantly after you put it on. And my cubes are not "glued" or "screwed up".
pretty big bump....

my crc silicone actually glued some pieces but after turning the puzzle a bit its really good. just have to be careful when you pry apart the pieces that are stuck together (7x7 almost broke....)