• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Intuitive F2L or Algorithm based F2L??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRubix3

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey everyone, i have this problem when speedcubing..F2L process really slows me down...so i was wondering and i would like to know wich is faster; Intuitive F2L or Alg. based F2L?? Also, is it possible to get a sub 20 or sub 10 using intuitive F2L??

Is just that ive heard people saying that they recommend intuitive F2L rather than alg. based F2L ..Then why am i so slow with it.. I use intuitive by the way...And it takes me like 30 secs to finish F2L..=(( I need help..

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
Learn algorithms for cases that take you a long time to solve intuitively, or just tough cases in general that a lot of moves. But as always, it always comes down to practice (more specifically look-ahead when you're talking about F2L).

JyH

WCA
2011HORI01
Ok..now..do you think it is possible to get sub 20 or sub 10 using only intuitive F2L?
Sub 20 is easily possible, but sub 10 is a bit skeptical. Pretty much all sub 15 cubers that use CFOP know at least a couple of F2L algorithms.

Is it? lol ;b
No, I'm sure Feliks knows full F2L, if not, at least half of it. He knows a bunch of ZBLL algorithms, so I'm sure he knows full F2L.

Last edited:

cmhardw

Premium Member
WCA
2003HARD01
Normally I wouldn't just close a repeat thread like this, but this particular thread gets repeated quite often.

Here is a link to this forum's search feature with "intuitive" as a keyword. It gives a number of other threads with quite a lot of content related to your question.

Should you have any further comments or questions on this topic, please post them in one of the currently existing threads.

Happy cubing!

Status
Not open for further replies.