• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Introducing myself

Mrodin

Hi!

I'm a 50+ guy from Sweden that used to solve the cube in the early 80s. Of course I forgot it over the years, but about a year ago I decided to start cubing again.
I'm not very fast, but I strive to become faster. The hardest part at the moment is to learn all the OLL and PLL algorithms, and also improving the F2L, which at the moment is what takes way too much time.
A good day I may get an AO12 of 43 seconds, but that seems to vary a lot. 🙂

Garf

WCA
2022TIND01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi!

I'm a 50+ guy from Sweden that used to solve the cube in the early 80s. Of course I forgot it over the years, but about a year ago I decided to start cubing again.
I'm not very fast, but I strive to become faster. The hardest part at the moment is to learn all the OLL and PLL algorithms, and also improving the F2L, which at the moment is what takes way too much time.
A good day I may get an AO12 of 43 seconds, but that seems to vary a lot. 🙂
I would recommend 4 look last layer. They will get you introduced to the last layer, while also allowing you to solve it in around 5-7 seconds.
Also, get gud at the skills you already know, and try to eliminate any bad habits that occur.