• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] Introducing Myself

Please can you tell me which cube is Better?

• Gan 356 Air SM

• Gan 354 M

Results are only viewable after voting.

Utkarsh Ashar

Hi guys, I'm new to this website but not to the cubing community. My name is Utkarsh Ashar. I have been cubing since 5 years and Speedcubing since 2 years. I average around 11 seconds. I have a YouTube Channel named Loyal Cuber. I might know many of you guys who are a member of this site and hope to know some more.
My Averages-
3x3- 11
2x2- 3.5
4x4- 55
5x5 -2:30
Pyraminx- 6
Skewb- 9
3x3 Oh- 22
3x3 with Feet- 1:00
Megaminx- Haven't timed solves. I just know how to solve it. I don't have one.

My current Gan Air sucks. Its 3 year old. Please can you tell which cube I should buy by answering the poll?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Utkarsh Ashar

Thanks a lot bro. I too like the 356X more and think it the best cube in marker.But my budget is maximum till the 354M. Its the costliest cube I can buy. Thanks for the advice.

Last edited:

Tavin25

Hey, Utkarsh my name is Tavin and i would really like to help you. Right now if your budget is about $50 I would suggest buying the GAN354m as it is smaller and has a good range of GES's . Even though te GAN356x has a range of magnets and amazing GES's it has a very rough hardware in my opinion. I have both of these cubes and the GAN354m I feel is better. Also, I would suggest you buy a different brand like MoYu cause right now my main is the Moyu Weilong GTS3 M and it has very good hardware and it has very strong magnets. It is also ranked number 1. Hope this info is very useful..

KInd Regards
Tavin

Utkarsh Ashar

Bro I already bought the 354M. My experience for Moyu Cubes is a lot of lockups. The 354M is great. I prefer Gan 3x3s over other cubes. anyway thanks for the advice.