• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Interested in an Edison pyraminx and more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samchoochiu

WCA
2010CHIU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I am in Korea and decided to buy some cubes before I come back to the states. I was wondering if anyone is interested in anything from Edison. There is everything from Nobel Cubes, Edison cubes, to edison megaminxs.
All prices vary but the pyraminx for example is $20 free shipping to the states. Thanks

Carrot

WCA
2008ANDE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
jezz, I was just about to say that I wanted a pyraminx, then I realized I have enough Edison spareparts to make an Edison pyraminx myself :3

samchoochiu

WCA
2010CHIU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
wtf is with all these people from europe interested haha. For international ppl if I end up sending it to you guys. you guys will pay shipping.

I do not know if black ones even exist I have a white one already. I will bring it back end of this month and I will ship them all out asap; of course when I get my hands on them.

I want a black one, can you ship it to Mexico?

I don't think they make black ones, haven't seen any.
idk why but then again they only make yellow edison square-1s

Last edited by a moderator:

samchoochiu

WCA
2010CHIU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
would you guys be alright if I do not ship the boxes? I can dramatically reduce the shipping cost.

He said end of this month.

I would like 2 Edison pyraminxes, colour doesn't matter. I live in Australia. Would this be about $40 including shipping? I can pay via paypal.
I did not think I would get so many international buyers. I hate dealing with international crap, but since the demand is so high I'll have to think the shipping price for you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.