• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Interest in Competition in Nashville Tennessee

Would you come to a Nashville Competition?

• Very likely.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Somewhat likely.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Slight chance.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • No.

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

Aussie

WCA
2014GREE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! I'm hoping to organize my 1st competition between Summer 2015 and Summer 2016. Would anyone be interested in coming to a Nashville competition?

The events I am hoping to include in this competition are 3x3 Speedsolve, 4x4 Speedsolve, 3x3 Blindfolded, Pyraminx, Rubik's Clock, Skewb,
6x6 Speedsolve, 7x7 Speedsolve and 4x4 Blindfolded.

Last edited:

lerenard

This is my first draft of an event schedule. I want to make the most of the time and space we'll have, so feedback from potential attendees is very important to me. Do you feel the 5x5 speedsolve would be valuable?

The events I would compete in are the following (ranked from ones I care most about to ones I care least about):
3x3
4x4
5x5
Fmc
Could do without but would compete in if available:
2x2
Pyraminx (maybe, I haven't even gotten it in the mail yet)
BLD (if I actually get a success before then)

I don't even have anything bigger than a 5x5. I would be interested in what other people want though.

Aussie

WCA
2014GREE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
The events I would compete in are the following (ranked from ones I care most about to ones I care least about):
3x3
4x4
5x5
Fmc
Could do without but would compete in if available:
2x2
Pyraminx (maybe, I haven't even gotten it in the mail yet)
BLD (if I actually get a success before then)

I don't even have anything bigger than a 5x5. I would be interested in what other people want though.

Thanks for the feedback. There is a decent sized chance that I will do 5x5, but I do not think I will do Fewest moves or 2x2.

lerenard

Thanks for the feedback. There is a decent sized chance that I will do 5x5, but I do not think I will do Fewest moves or 2x2.

I can be happy with that. Also, 100% of those polled are very likely to come. Sounds promising.

cubekid57

I would definately be interested in a comp in tenn! I live in alabama so i would make the trip

lerenard

We've had a small competition that wasn't official, however I'm not sure how far along we are with the official comp.
You didn't think to post here that there would be a small comp? I live half an hour from Nashville and would probably have made the trip.