• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Insult the last person

White KB

Premium Member
40.6842188 N, 100.0818542 W apparently (AW)
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Idk what the big deal about Techno was when everyone was mourning him. AFAIK all he did was mc pvp. It's like when a celebrity you hear about dies and everyone is all sad. I would be sad but I literally dont know what he did
Last person forgot that Technoblade defeated Minecraft Hardcore with nothing but a USB steering wheel on the first try

cuberswoop

Idk what the big deal about Techno was when everyone was mourning him. AFAIK all he did was mc pvp. It's like when a celebrity you hear about dies and everyone is all sad. I would be sad but I literally dont know what he did
Here let me help you
POV: Your nephew's cousin's dad's sister's boyfriend's dad's nephew died. Death is just sad, it doesn't matter who it is, as long as it's not a politician you're allowed to mourn.

anyway here's my insult:
Last person chose a top hat for their duck life character's hat.

qwr

YouTube
Visit Channel
Here let me help you
POV: Your nephew's cousin's dad's sister's boyfriend's dad's nephew died. Death is just sad, it doesn't matter who it is, as long as it's not a politician you're allowed to mourn.
I don't get your point. Distant family members have died and I don't really feel sad because I had never even heard of them before.
Also I don't understand your point about politicians. In fact I think people are way too lenient on whitewashing a politician's legacy on mourning his or her death, ex. people forgetting McCain was a war criminal or that Mandela was a communist terrorist.

Last edited:

White KB

Premium Member
40.6842188 N, 100.0818542 W apparently (AW)
WCA
2019BRUC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Here let me help you

anyway here's my insult:
Last person chose a top hat for their duck life character's hat.
Last person forgot to say "bowler hat."