• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Inappropriate places to cube

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
A cubing competition.

I was so embarrassed.

Edit:

Rules1&2
I have broken the first and second rules of the internet. But that's OK, because the rules were made by Gaiafags.

and I think the people here who would browse would already be there and the rest is too intelligent to go there
and because of Faux news everyone knows anyway

Last edited:
WCA
2008HERR01
Here's a scenario for ya:

So, I walked into the bathroom after going through the long line to get into the exploratorium for the SF Open, and I here a clicking sound. I looked around for a cuber that's in there, and then looked towards one of the stalls.

I think you can figure it out from there :rolleyes:

Edit: I just looked up the rules of the internet...double-yoo tee eff?

Last edited:

Robert-Y

WCA
2009YAUR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Underneath Harris' duvet, so when he comes into his room, he'll see a giant lump under his duvet and he'll hear some strange sounds from the giant lump. After that he'll lift up the duvet and jump in fright...

...or join in with you XD