• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Imsoosm's Progression Thread - learning eg1

Should I buy the MGC 4x4 or the Yuhu megaminx?

• Total voters

Imsoosm

Two more sub-1 solves today!!

R U R U' F2 U2 F2 R2 U2
z' y' R2 F2 U2 y' R U' R' U' // solve

The next one is my new PB:

R' F2 R U' F2 U2 F2 U2 F'
x' z U R2 U' R' U' // solve

Still waiting for that four mover....

Imsoosm

In what order did you learn CLL?
I'm not even done with full CLL yet. I learn it randomly, sometimes during untimed solves if I come across a case I don't know, I just learn it. Sometimes I experiment and make my own algs.

WCA
2020WADH01
SS Competition Results
YouTube
Visit Channel
Gb: I either do the way that you (@Imsoosm) do it or I sometimes do it with the wide U moves: (hold headlights in the back): F' U' F R2 u R' U RU' R U' R2
Nb: I do it the way that @Timona does it: R' U R U' R' F' U' F R U R' F R' F' R U' R
Ja: either:
y2 x R2 F R F' R U2 r' U r U2 x
or
(HOLD SOLVED SIDE ON FRONT) R' U L' U2 R U' R' U2 L R

IsThatA4x4

WCA
2022RITC01
Can anyone give me some good algs for these PLLs?
-Gb perm, I'm using R' U' R U D' R2 U R' U R U' R U' R2 D but it seems to have regrips
-Nb perm, I'm using leftie Na
-Ja perm, I'm using leftie Jb
For Gb: same one, watch J perm's PLL vid it has the fingertricks for it if you can't make it regripless
Nb: r' D' F r U' r' F' D r2 U r' U' r' F r F' it's regripless
Ja: (headlights on left) x R2 F R F' R U2 r' U r U2 (B/B'/B2 w/ right hand for AUF) also regripless after the starting regrip.