• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Imsoosm's Progression Thread: Sub-10 3x3 | Sub-2.5 2x2 | Sub-1 4x4 | Working on predicting first pair // color neutral

Which is harder to reach:

• Total voters

Imsoosm

Kinda sus ngl.
sigalig is world class dude. He's Graham Siggins, the person who holds MBLD world record, 59/60 in 59:44 if I remember correctly.
How do you turn virtual cube (like what key for what turn?)
If you go to the about page (hover over the cstimer logo), scroll down to keyboard shortcuts, there is a list of all the keys you can use (don
t worry if you are slow and unfamiliar with the keys first, when I first started solving virtual cubes, I the timer page and the keys page open at the same time). I will also list them here (the keys I use most commonly in my solves).

A-y'
;-y
Q-z'
P-z
W-B
O-B'
L-D'
S-D
I-R
K-R'
U-r
M-r'
J-U
F-U'
H-F
G-F'
E-L'
D-L
5-M
.-M'

Last edited:

Imsoosm

Can you change the keyboard shortcuts?
I'm not sure about that, I've seen V Achyuthan's virtual cube progression thread and abunickabhi was asking him about having a custom keymap, but V Achyuthan says he doesn't because he doesn't know how to change the keys. I'm supposing you can, but I don't know how or where to change it.

Imsoosm

1652797465742.png
Changed my color scheme to #4 because I think this gives a better visual while solving. Also times are slowly dropping. (bad thing about this color scheme is you can't see the tools words, but grey = single, red = ao5, and blue = ao12)

Imsoosm

Got another layer skip, super easy 5 move CLL
Generated By csTimer on 2022-05-22
single: 0.345

Time List:
1. 0.345 U' R2 F2 U2 R' U2 F2 R2 U'

The way I do this case (assuming there's a layer skip, if it doesn't I would do double antisune) is do y' z2, and then with your right thumb at front and your right index finger at the back, do R2' D2 R [with right index] D2' R2. Completely regripless. And the R in the middle can also be done with R' (with left index finger), but in this case I could predict the AUF so I used R.

Last edited:

Imsoosm

*woaj*
18.27 tps 2x2 solve

Generated By csTimer on 2022-05-22
single: 0.985

Time List:
1. 0.985 R2 U R' F' U R F2 R2 F'

Yellow bar was really easy for making a layer, but then I checked red and found that it would give me an OLL skip. I predicted that the J perm bar would be on the back, so I know what the AUF of the J perm would be. Total solution:

x y2 // inspection
R2 U' R' // layer + OLL skip
U' R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R' U // PLL

18 STM in 0.985 sec // 18.27 tps