• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Imsoosm's Progression Thread - Practicing 2x2

Should I buy the MGC 4x4 or the Yuhu megaminx?

• Total voters

NigelTheCuber

WCA
2022PHAN03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Lol, today I lent my Gan 12 Maglev to my friend during school. He was cubing in Chinese class (we're not in the same class) and the cube got confiscated by the teacher. Afterwards the teacher told me she's going to return the cube to me next Monday. To make up for it my friend allowed me to take his MGC elite for the weekend. Guess I'll be grinding 2x2 if I finish my homework early.

Why is cube confiscation basically happening all around the forums right now lmao
imagine Chinese class

gsingh

WCA
2019SING33
Lol, today I lent my Gan 12 Maglev to my friend during school. He was cubing in Chinese class (we're not in the same class) and the cube got confiscated by the teacher. Afterwards the teacher told me she's going to return the cube to me next Monday. To make up for it my friend allowed me to take his MGC elite for the weekend. Guess I'll be grinding 2x2 if I finish my homework early.

Why is cube confiscation basically happening all around the forums right now lmao
Happened to me in 5th grade but the teacher said that she would give it back at the end of the year lol. Cube was a qiyi thunderclap.
I never saw the cube again.

Imsoosm

My friend's Tornado V3 Standard arrived yesterday, and he brought it to school today. I have to say it's an amazing cube, much better than my current Gan 12. Corner cutting and slice turns are so good I can do RUS U perms 100 times without messing up. The cube feels really buttery and soft, and the sound it makes is really small. The only thing I don't like about it is that the magnets are kind of weak, you can do M2 without double flicking lol.

I'll ask my dad to buy the Pioneer version (magnetic core + maglev) and the Flare in early October, maybe after I finish the piano competition.