• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Import Cubedesk solves to CsTimer not working

MuaazCubes

Hello, I tried to export my solves from Cubedesk to Cstimer, but when I try to import them to Cstimer, the file doesnt show up. I dont know if its because there's too many solves, or I'm doing something wrong. I also tried exporting all data, which deleted all of my solves in all of my sessions on Cstimer. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Flowkap

I'm pretty sure the export formats are different. Cubedesk has a cstimer import feature but not a cstimer export Format. Cstimer itself is basically stalled in development longer than cubedesk is around.

So You either need to convert the data yourself or start with new sessions I guess.

Personally I would not go back to cstimer. It might go offline as it's not developed and the developer didn't react since mo tree e than a year. It's just a matter of time when hosting is not paid anymore as well if you ask me.