• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 35,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Member Intro] i'm new on the forum

PCali

sup y'all. my name is Peyton and i've been cubing about 2 years i think? i have 2x2-5x5 but my favorite is 2x2, i average 6.69 using Ortega, i kinda took a break so i'm a bit slower.

NevEr_QeyX

i'll have to check, it was one of those DIY sticker cubes from Thecubicle that i heavily lubed to make it better lol.
If you ever consider upgrading, may I recommend the YJ MGC 2x2 or in the future the YJ MGC 2x2 Elite (Upcoming)?
It's very good for the price and I use it as my main.

Sub1Hour

i'll have to check, it was one of those DIY sticker cubes from Thecubicle that i heavily lubed to make it better lol.
Nice, Do you plan on doing anything other then 2-5? If you want to branch out megaminx is a great option since its like a big 3x3. Square-1 is also a great puzzle if you like something that is very different then the normal cubes and makes you think a little differently.

ProStar

WCA
2020MAHO01
If you ever consider upgrading, may I recommend the YJ MGC 2x2 or in the future the YJ MGC 2x2 Elite (Upcoming)?
The best 2x2s on the market right now are the Valk, MGC, and Tengyun, althoguh the MGC Elite is coming soon and could possibly be the new best 2x2

PCali

i'll definitely look into it! i'm actually looking for a decent budget cube to upgrade, my current 3x3 is very old, lol. any suggestions?

PCali

Nice, Do you plan on doing anything other then 2-5? If you want to branch out megaminx is a great option since its like a big 3x3. Square-1 is also a great puzzle if you like something that is very different then the normal cubes and makes you think a little differently.
i actually have i think 14-16 cubes of different types, some 3x3 dollar store cubes, a few duplicates, i had a Sqr-1 but i gifted it away, and i have a Megaminx but i'm very slow.